EPA's Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP Rule) requires that firms performing renovation, repair, and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and preschools built before 1978 be certified and use certified renovators. Individuals and firms who are not certified could face fines of up to $37,500 per day.
Satisfactory completion of the classroom and hands-on portions of the training and passing the course exam enables the trainee to be fully certified as a Renovator by the U.S. EPA to supervise and perform renovation, repair, and painting activities in target housing and child-occupied facilities.
Deadline to Register:
- 8 Hours of interactive training on RRP regulations
- Hands-on activities for maximized learning
- Methods for identifying lead-based paint (LBP)
- Hazards of LBP & improperly performed RRP
- Training non-certified individuals
This training opportunity is underwritten by the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority.