Millions of Americans are living longer and more active lives. Because they are embracing newly found and changing lifestyles, they need to revitalize their home environment. Identifying this burgeoning opportunity and then developing the skills to interact with this market can help you grow your business dramatically.
This course equips participants with the knowledge and tools to effectively market and sell services to the aging-in-place (AIP) market.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify access points and marketing opportunities within targeted AIP market segments.
- Explain how allied professionals can collaborate effectively to serve a targeted AIP market.
- Identify common challenges of functioning in a real-world environment for the AIP population.
- Enhance the client consulting process with effective needs assessment and communication techniques.
This course is required for the Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) designation.
How to earn your CAPS
The CAPS designation program teaches the technical, business management, and customer service skills essential to competing in the fastest growing segment of the residential remodeling industry: home modifications for the aging-in-place.
Students must complete the following courses to earn the CAPS designation:
- Marketing and Communicating with the Aging in Place Client (CAPS I)
- Design Concepts for Livable Homes and Aging in Place (CAPS II)
- Details and Solutions for Livable Homes and Aging in Place (CAPS III)
This training opportunity is underwritten by the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority.
Presenter: Paul Schwinghammer, Hallmark Homes
Registration will close 10/4/2021