EPA's Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP Rule) requires that firms performing renovation, repair, and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in homes, childcare facilities and preschools built before 1978 be certified and use certified renovators. Individuals and firms who are not certified could face fines of up to $37,500 per day.
Satisfactory completion of the classroom and hands-on portions of the training and passing the course exam enables the trainee to be fully certified as a Renovator by the U.S. EPA to supervise and perform renovation, repair, and painting activities in target housing and child-occupied facilities.
Deadline to Register:
- 8 Hours of interactive training on RRP regulations
- Hands-on activities for maximized learning
- Methods for identifying lead-based paint (LBP)
- Hazards of LBP & improperly performed RRP
- Training non-certified individuals
This training opportunity is underwritten by the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority.